The Cameron Kravitt Foundation 2022
Virtual Wine Tasting Benefit
DATE & HOST
Thursday, June 2nd, 2022
7:00 PM EDT
CKF Benefit Committee with Jason & Beverly
Learn about and savor the outstanding Wines of DuMOL Winery! With a confirmed purchase, we will send you a Zoom link and the tracking number once your wines are shipped.
Henry A. Davis
Howard & Ami Kaplan
Jason & Beverly Kravitt
The Cameron Kravitt Foundation
and Beverly & Jason Kravitt invite you to our 2022 Benefit on Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 7:00 PM EDT.
Join Us for An Inspiring Evening Featuring the Wines of DuMOL Winery With a Virtual Wine Tasting Seminar, led by senior members of the DuMOL Team. Details are below.
Thank you for your valuable support of our important work. We look forward to spending a wonderful evening together with you.
CKF is pleased to feature four wines from DuMOL Winery in a private and exclusive wine tasting seminar, guided by senior members of the DuMOL Team. We are offering two packages, the Classic Package and the Premium Package.
DuMOL Estate Pinot Noir 2019
As a special treat, during the event, we will auction off a magnum of DuMOL Estate Pinot Noir 2019, Rated 97 by Jeb Dunnuck, Wine Advocate.
|Make a Donation|
Would you like to make an extra donation?
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that provides grants to leading medical schools for seminars at which pediatric and OB/GYN residents learn how to respond to the death of a child, both to help the grieving family and to handle their own grief.
- Each Package entitles you to one Zoom portal to join the wine tasting seminar.
- The prices for both Packages include sales tax and shipping from the winery.
- Multiple Package purchases are available should you wish to invite family or friends, as supply permits.
- Purchaser must be of legal age, and the delivery must, by law, be signed for by a person at least 21 years old.
- The tasting will begin at 7 pm EDT, and end sometime before 9 pm EDT.
- DuMOL will be shipping its wines on May 17th. They will provide guidance as to how to best ‘rest’, and then prepare the wines for the tasting.
- As this is a limited offering, it is strongly suggested that you place your order early.
- No orders will be accepted after April 26th.
DuMOL is a vineyard focused producer of cool-climate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from distinctive vineyards in the extreme southwestern part of the Russian River Valley. DuMOL also crafts small-lot Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chenin Blanc, and Mencia. Let’s celebrate DuMOL’s twenty-five years of winegrowing experience!!