Join Us for An Inspiring Evening Featuring the Wines of Paul Hobbs With a Virtual Tasting Seminar, Led by the Staff from the Winery.
Thank you for your valuable support of our important work. We look forward to spending a wonderful evening together with you.
When: April 8th 2021 at 7pm EDT
Where: Virtual event
CKF would like to thank our generous Sponsors:
|Make a Donation|
Would you like to make an extra donation?
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that provides grants to leading medical schools for seminars at which pediatric and OB/GYN residents learn how to respond to the death of a child, both to help the grieving family and to handle their own grief.
We are very pleased to feature four wines from the Paul Hobbs Winery in a private and exclusive tasting seminar led by Hobbs staff. We are offering two Packages:
A. The Classic for $500:
- 2018 Goldrock Estate Pinot Noir (recently listed as #51 in Wine Spectator’s Top 100 Wines of 2020).
- 2018 Edward James Estate Chardonnay
- 2016 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
B. The Premium for $900:
- The above three wines, PLUS:
- The very prestigious Paul Hobbs 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Dr. Crane, the wine with which we will finish the tasting.
As a very special treat, during the event we will auction off an exclusive magnum of 2014 HOBBS signed by the winemaker Paul Hobbs, pictured here.
HOBBS is a label that Paul Hobbs started with the 2013 vintage. He considers it a culmination of his 40 years of experience with producing wine in the Napa Valley. Paul is taking the vineyard designated cabernet sauvignon concept that he pioneered in Napa Valley to the next level by making a cuvee from the very best barrels he could curate from the Valley. Highly allocated and uber-exclusive, this is not a wine that is produced each year – only in a year when the fruit is deemed worthy of this bottling. (Retail value: $1,450) www.paulhobbswinery.com
- Each Package entitles you to one portal to join the tasting seminar.
- The prices for both Packages include sales tax and shipping from the winery.
- Multiple Package purchases are available should you wish to invite family or friends, as supply permits.
- Purchaser must be of legal age, and the delivery must by law be signed for by a person at least 21 years old.
- The tasting will begin at 7 pm EDT, and end sometime between 8 pm EDT and 9 pm EDT, depending on our level of engagement.
- Paul Hobbs intends for your wines to arrive by approximately March 26th. They will provide participation details and guidance as to how to properly rest, and then prepare the wines for the tasting.
As this is a limited offering, it is strongly suggested that you place your order early, and in any event, no orders will be accepted after March 12th.
All proceeds directly benefit the Cameron Kravitt Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.
For more information, please contact Robin Bodell at 203-249-4739 or [email protected]. All checks should be mailed to her at: 220 West Lyon Farm Drive, Greenwich, CT 06831-4355.